Maxine HendersonChange email or password
Narrative Essay Vs. Descriptive Essay - 2021 Guide
Narrative and descriptive essays have so much in common. Both essays attempt to show the actual happening rather than telling what exactly happened. They both follow, “show, not tell” philosophy to describe the topic of the essay. There are many other things that are common in narrative essays and many things that are different in both essays. There are many paper writing services that can help you write descriptive essays and narrative essays, and all other types of essays as well, 'write my essay' is a professional paper writing service that can help you write a good descriptive or narrative essay. Our writers are capable of writing any type of essay for any academic level.
It looks like writing a narrative essay and descriptive essay is very easy. But that is not what it looks like. Painting a picture in the reader’s mind through vivid description is not at all easy. It requires some exceptional creative thinking skills that help you draft a creative vision through words.
Below we have explained the similarities and differences between narrative and descriptive essays. Read the similarities and differences and learn about the commonalities and uniqueness of descriptive and narrative essays.
Narrative Essay vs. Descriptive Essay: Similarities
- The narrative and descriptive essay follow the “show, don’t tell” philosophy.
- They both attempt to paint a picture in the reader's mind with the help of a vivid description.
- They both attempt to take the reader to the actual happening of the event.
- They both utilize the five human senses i.e. touch, smell, taste, sight, and hear.
- They both use literary tools to create a vivid picture.
- They both allow a great deal of artistic freedom.
- For writing a descriptive or narrative essay, you need to brainstorm about the topic of the essay and remember every little detail about it, so that you can easily paint a picture with words.
- They both use clear and concise language so that the reader can easily imagine what you are trying to show.
Don’t feel hesitant while asking someone to 'write my essay for me' if you are not sure that you can write a good essay. Instead of writing a poor essay and getting poor marks, it’s better to get help for writing your essay.
Narrative Essay vs. Descriptive Essay: Difference
- A narrative essay is usually written in the first person. On the other hand, a descriptive essay is always written in the third person.
- A narrative essay presents a story that could be fictional or could be real. While a descriptive essay attempts to describe something in detail such as a place, a person, an emotion, or an event, etc.
- Effectively presenting your perspective in a descriptive essay or your personal experience in a narrative essay is not easy. So, whenever you get stuck writing a descriptive or narrative essay, hire someone and ask him to 'write essay for me' and they will help you out.
- In the narrative essay, the writer tells about his personal experience but in a descriptive essay, the writer is allowed to tell other’s experiences as well.
- In the narrative essay, the writer develops a particular viewpoint and presents real life examples to elaborate on it. In comparison, the descriptive essay does not need any examples to describe something clearly.
- A narrative essay is based on five main elements, such as plot, character, theme, settings, and conflicts. While the descriptive essay does not need any element, but it should be organized and properly structured.
Many students come go to an essay writing service because they do not know how to do thorough research and collect information for the research paper. If you are one of those students, you can also come to us, we will provide you the best research paper possible.
What I look for in a Dive Operator:
|No galleries found.|
Plan Your Adventure >