- Destination Portfolio: Matthew Sullivan, Blue Heron BridgeMatthew Sullivan showcases the world-famous dive site on his doorstep
- Paradise Found: Diving Bangka Island with Coral EyePro shooter Lisa Collins discovers a rare jewel of North Sulawesi
- Wakatobi Resort: Guiding Photographers to SuccessWe follow one shooter as he enjoys valuable one-to-one instruction
- Spoiled for Choice at Siladen Resort and SpaEverything is on offer, from reefs and walls to muck and blackwater
- Destination Portfolio: Walt Stearns, WakatobiAwesome photo opportunities await visitors to Southeast Sulawesi
- Paradise Protected: Diving Palau with Master LiveaboardsAnita Verde and Peter Marshall chase spawning bumpheads in the Pacific
- Destination Portfolio: Nicholas More, Lembeh Strait (Part II)Nick More serves up more awesome portfolio of macro images
- Destination Portfolio: Nicholas More, Lembeh Strait (Part I)Nick More serves up an awesome portfolio of macro images
- Fiji: A Tour of the Coral Capital’s Finest Dive SitesThe coral capital of the world is as pristine and vibrant as ever
- Solomon Islands: Magic Isles of the South PacificCaves, corals, and wrecks – Solomons is a shooter’s playground!
- Philippines: From Weird to WonderlandBiodiverse diving in Romblon, Puerto Galera, and Verde Island Passage
- Lembeh’s Wild SideAmazing coral reefs and wall dives in Lembeh? You bet!
- Lembeh: Back in BlackAfter the tough pandemic years, Lembeh returns with a vengeance
- Destination Portfolio: Fabrice Dudenhofer, GalápagosAmazing photo opportunities await visitors to the Galápagos Islands
- Discovering the Secrets of Oman’s Underwater WorldIncredible biodiversity awaits the intrepid shooter
- Destination Portfolio: Jay Clue, Bimini DolphinsA portfolio of breathtaking images of wild dolphins in The Bahamas
- The Addictive Currents of God’s PocketAllison Vitsky Sallmon visits a sacred destination in British Columbia
- Destination Portfolio: Daniel Norwood, St. MaartenThe treats that await visitors to the Caribbean island of Sint Maarten
- Destination Portfolio: Martyn Guess, DumagueteMartyn Guess presents a selection of images shot in the Philippines
- Iconic Dive Site: Car Wash Cenote, MexicoBrandi Mueller discusses how to get great shots at her favorite cenote
- Wakatobi: 10 Top Underwater Photography SitesSeasoned shooter Wayne Osborn offers his favorite Wakatobi dive sites
- Destination Portfolio: Alex Lindbloom, CubaA lovely portfolio of images captured while snorkeling in Cuba
- An Underwater Photographer’s Guide to PNG – Part VThe final part of the six-part series on capturing the best of PNG
- Seduced by SiladenWhat makes people keep coming back to Siladen? In a word: everything
- California DreamingDiving the Oil Rigs and Farnsworth Banks in Southern California
- Destination Portfolio: Francis Perez, TenerifeAn amazing portfolio of images captured in the Canary Islands
- Destination Portfolio: Nicholas More, Red SeaA stunning collection of images captured in the Egyptian Red Sea
- An Underwater Photographer’s Guide to PNG – Part VThe fifth in a six-part series on capturing the best of PNG
- Iconic Dive Site: Pelican Rock, Cabo San Lucas, MexicoJay Clue breaks down one of the best dive sites in Cabo San Lucas
- Iconic Dive Site: Edithburgh Jetty, South AustraliaSouth Australia has some amazing shore dives along its coastline
- Iconic Dive Site: Isla Guadalupe, MexicoGet amazing images at the world’s most famous great white shark site
- An Underwater Photographer’s Guide to PNG – Part IVThe fourth in a six-part series on capturing the best of PNG
- An Underwater Photographer’s Guide to PNG – Part IIIThe third in a six-part series on capturing the best of PNG
- An Underwater Photographer’s Guide to PNG – Part IIThe second in a six-part series on capturing the best of PNG
- An Underwater Photographer’s Guide to PNG – Part IThe first in a six-part series on capturing the best of PNG
- Galápagos in MonochromeThe Ecuadorian archipelago like you’ve never seen it before
- Iconic Dive Site: Roca Partida, Revillagigedo, MexicoLearn how to get great images at Mexico’s famous dive site
- Iconic Dive Site: Richelieu Rock, ThailandThe awesome photo opportunities at Thailand’s most famous dive site
- Shooting Across Guam: 10 Top Underwater Photography SitesTim Rock gives his take on the top spots in for underwater photography
- Iconic Dive Site: Punta Vicente Roca, GalápagosThis site at Isabella Island gives Darwin’s Arch a run for its money
Useful information and inside tips for traveling underwater photographers and videographers. Become a savvy traveler.
Every dive destination has its unique flora, fauna and associated photo opportunities. The DPG team reports on the specific photo opportunities and how to maximize your productivity at each destination.
Detailed reports about some of the best underwater photography destinations by accomplished photographers
We bring you the world's best dive sites for underwater photography. From Darwin's Arch to Blue Corner and everything in between, you'll recognize the name, but we will show you what you need to know to get the best shots.
We present images from the world’s most photogenic destinations designed to inspire your next underwater imaging adventure.
Plan Your Adventure >