- An Underwater Photographer’s Guide to PNG – Part VThe fifth in a six-part series on capturing the best of PNG
- Iconic Dive Site: Pelican Rock, Cabo San Lucas, MexicoJay Clue breaks down one of the best dive sites in Cabo San Lucas
- Iconic Dive Site: Edithburgh Jetty, South AustraliaSouth Australia has some amazing shore dives along its coastline
- Iconic Dive Site: Isla Guadalupe, MexicoGet amazing images at the world’s most famous great white shark site
- An Underwater Photographer’s Guide to PNG – Part IVThe fourth in a six-part series on capturing the best of PNG
- An Underwater Photographer’s Guide to PNG – Part IIIThe third in a six-part series on capturing the best of PNG
- An Underwater Photographer’s Guide to PNG – Part IIThe second in a six-part series on capturing the best of PNG
- An Underwater Photographer’s Guide to PNG – Part IThe first in a six-part series on capturing the best of PNG
- Galápagos in MonochromeThe Ecuadorian archipelago like you’ve never seen it before
- Iconic Dive Site: Roca Partida, Revillagigedo, MexicoLearn how to get great images at Mexico’s famous dive site
- Iconic Dive Site: Richelieu Rock, ThailandThe awesome photo opportunities at Thailand’s most famous dive site
- Shooting Across Guam: 10 Top Underwater Photography SitesTim Rock gives his take on the top spots in for underwater photography
- Iconic Dive Site: Punta Vicente Roca, GalápagosThis site at Isabella Island gives Darwin’s Arch a run for its money
- Photographing Dominica’s Spectacular Sperm WhalesDaniel Norwood presents a photo essay on Dominica’s gentle giants
- The Magnificent Mantas of Milne BayThis cleaning station in PNG promises thrilling big-animal encounters
- Dumaguete: A Muck Diving Macro ShowcaseDaniel Norwood shares some favorite macro shots from the Philippines
- Tonga’s Majestic Humpback WhalesPhotographer Don Silcock experiences the ultimate big-animal encounter
- An Underwater Photographer’s Guide to the Mornington Peninsula, VictoriaWeedy seadragons, blue rings, and spider crabs await in the shallows
- Coral Sea Dreaming in the Land Down UnderAnita Verde and Peter Marshall marvel at Oz’s most beautiful reefs
- An Underwater Photographer’s Guide to Triton BayLearn how to get the most out of a visit to this remote paradise
- Kona’s Top 5 Underwater Photography OpportunitiesGet out of your COVID slump with a visit to Hawaii’s best spot
- The American Crocodiles of Banco ChinchorroDon Silcock describes his experience shooting Mexico’s big reptiles
- Sudan: The Red Sea at Its BestVenture off the beaten path for jaw-dropping reefs and jawsome sharks
- Brunei’s Sunken TreasuresRam Yoro investigates the fascinating wrecks of the Abode of Peace
- Down and Dirty in Dauin“Dr Frogfish” extols the virtues of this lesser-known destination
- Underwater Seascapes of the Southern Red SeaJoe Daniels discovers coral gardens, big animals and mysterious caves
- Exploring the Magical Reefs and Seamounts Around Kimbe BayJoe Daniels finds photo subjects galore at this biodiversity hotspot
- Unsung Heroes: Wakatobi’s Dive and Photo GuidesJamie Ann Robinson considers the value of spotters and photo pros
- Photographing Baja’s Top 10 Big AnimalsHannes Klostermann’s tips for capturing Baja’s wide-angle subjects
- Derawan: Jewel of Indonesian BorneoSublime soft coral, enigmatic jellies, and very large sharks
- Wall of a Time: Wide Angle at Bunaken National Park with Siladen ResortNothing can prepare you for Bunaken’s world-class wall dives
- Shooting Across Japan: 10 Top Underwater Photography SitesShooters Tim Rock and Noriyuki Otani give their take on the best spots
- The Solomon Islands: Top Five Dive Sites for Underwater PhotographyCapture reefs, wrecks, caves, and muck critters at this gem of Oceania
- Diving in Your Backyard: LisbonThe Portuguese capital isn’t just for sun, sea and surf!
- The Majestic Paglugaban Underwater Cave SystemRam Yoro grapples with the beauty of the Philippines’ grandest cave
- Freediving the Wrecks of Truk LagoonChase Weir takes us into Truk’s historical wrecks on a single breath
- Wakayama: Diving the Land of Water and FireIf you don’t believe in undiscovered places, prepare to be surprised
- Truk Lagoon: Bipolar Diving in a Living MuseumAndrew Marriott reveals the incredible diversity of diving here
- Freediving the Magical Depths of SiladenPepe Arcos asks: What makes a great freediving photo/video location?
Useful information and inside tips for traveling underwater photographers and videographers. Become a savvy traveler.
Every dive destination has its unique flora, fauna and associated photo opportunities. The DPG team reports on the specific photo opportunities and how to maximize your productivity at each destination.
Detailed reports about some of the best underwater photography destinations by accomplished photographers
We bring you the world's best dive sites for underwater photography. From Darwin's Arch to Blue Corner and everything in between, you'll recognize the name, but we will show you what you need to know to get the best shots.
We present images from the world’s most photogenic destinations designed to inspire your next underwater imaging adventure.
Plan Your Adventure >