Alongside its new Sea Dragon 3000F photo-video light, SeaLife has announced new Flotation Rings, aimed at making your camera rig easier to handle. Specially designed to fit the company’s proprietary Flex-Connect arms and grips, the bright yellow Flotation Rings are made of high-density foam, each ring adding 5oz (140g) of lift.
Available soon, a pack of four Flotation Rings will retail for $50.
SeaLife® Buoyancy Flotation Rings
MOORESTOWN, NJ – SeaLife has introduced Flotation Rings; durable high-density foam rings attach to Flex-Connect flex arms and grips. Each ring adds 5 ounces (140g) of float. Adding float rings helps keep your SeaLife underwater camera / lighting in an upright position, making for more comfortable handling and control.
For example, the SeaLife SportDiver with Dual tray, two grips, two flex-arms and two Sea Dragon 5000+ lights have 23 ounces of negative buoyancy. Adding 4 rings reduces the underwater weight of the camera set to only 3 ounces of negative buoyancy. If you want to make the camera set positively buoyant, just add a few more rings.
- Improved UW handling and balance of SeaLife camera sets
- Durable, high-density foam construction
- Rings attach over Flex-Connect arms and grip
- Each ring adds 140g (5oz) of positive buoyancy
- Bright yellow sheathing for high-visibility
- Weight on land: 1.1 ounces (32g) per ring
- Includes: 4 floatation rings
- Dimensions: 3.2” OD x 1.7” ID x 1.5” Height (80mm x 43mm x 37 mm)
- Packaged weight: 6 ounces (170g). Packaged dimensions: 3.3” x 3.3” x 6.0” (8.3cm x 8.3cm x 15.3cm)
UPC: 0 77068419310
Made in USA
Specifications subject to change without notice.
|SL931||SeaLife Buoyancy Flotation Rings (4)||$49.95|
Ikelite Housing for Sony ZV-E10
Nauticam M16 USB-C Bulkhead
Canon RF 10–20mm f/4 L IS STM
OM System TG-7
Plan Your Adventure >