Want to turbocharge your underwater photography abilities? Okay, that was a trick question—of course you do! Well, there’s no better way of taking your imaging prowess to the next level—in a short time—than by attending a photo workshop. And there are few places to hone your skills and master new techniques as perfect as the Lembeh Strait.
Enter the 8th Annual Capturing Critters workshop, co-hosted by DPG Editor-at-Large Joe Tepper along with fellow pro shooters Todd Winner and Saeed Rashid. Lembeh Resort’s full-time photo pro, Frederic Juneau, will also be on hand to dish out handy imaging tips, while in-house marine biologists Dimpy Jacobs and Agustian Peloa will help you to identify the coolest critter subjects and behaviors.
The 10-day Capturing Critters 2020 workshop, which will take place from January 11 to 20 next year, includes:
- 9 nights in a Luxury Cottage
- 22 guided boat dives
- “Workshop Member Time” (one-on-one) with the pros: maximize your learning curve before, between or after your dives. Master the techniques presented or sort out your processing woes
- Daily seminars by our professional presenters on a wide range of customized topics followed by practical in-water application
- Unlimited guided house reef dives (subject to guide availability, 8am to 5pm)
- 3:1 diver to guide ratio
- Unsurpassed dive guide attention and superlative resort service to compliment the entire event
- Nitrox for all dives
- Daily fruit basket & cookies in room
- Complimentary 30 minute spa treatment
- Complimentary Lembeh Resort welcome cocktail
- All meals & snacks, brewed coffee, tea, drinking water
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Free WiFi
There are still some spots open for the workshop (starting at $3,650 per person for double occupancy), so be sure to secure your participation today. Visit the Lembeh Resort website for more information.
Check out Joe’s article “Lembeh Lucky: Hitting the Jackpot at Lembeh Resort” for a taste of the treats on offer in the planet’s ultimate muck mecca.
Ikelite Housing for OM System OM-1
AOI Housing for Olympus OM-D E-M1 III
Plan Your Adventure >