Reef ID Books has released a new book called The Weird and Wonderful World of Marine Worms: Tropical Indo-Pacific. The comprehensive photo guide by Andrey Ryanskiy covers the region from the Red Sea, East and South Africa to Hawaii, Marshall Islands and Guam. The book includes 820 images of 440-plus species, with pictures of the majority of the species having never appeared in field guides or popular books before, according to the author.
The new book is available as a Paperback on Amazon, an Apple iBook, and a cross-platform e-book. Other books in the series include Starfishes and Other Echinoderms of the Tropical Indo-Pacific, Nudibranchs of the Coral Triangle, and Coral Reef Crustaceans from Red Sea to Papua.
The Weird and Wonderful World of Marine Worms Book release
Reef ID Books is delighted to announce the launching of a new, absolutely unique photo guide by Andrey Ryanskiy, The Weird and Wonderful World of Marine Worms.
This book is full of creatures that are weird and wonderful—marine worms! Some of them look like nightmares or aliens from outer space, others look like beautiful flowers. You have never seen most of them. Many are not yet known to science. The author and his friends, underwater photographers and marine biologists, were lucky to find many fantastic beasts—a variety of marine worms.
The uniqueness of the book is also in the widest geographical range that it covers—from the Red Sea to Hawaii, including the world-famous centers of biological diversity. The book covers the region from the Red Sea, East and South Africa to Hawaii, Marshall Islands and Guam.
Inside the new book:
- Over 820 full-color photographs of 440+ species;
- Particular attention was paid to color variations, for some species up to 10 photos were added;
- Live photographs of most of the species have never before appeared in field guides or popular books;
- Convenient pictorial guide at the beginning and general index at the end of the book
The photo guide is available in different formats:
- As a cross-platform Ebook
- On Amazon as paperback (old-school readers)
- On the Apple store for iPad and iPhone devices (for frequent travelers). It has an interactive menu with clickable previews and every picture can be viewed full-screen for a better reader’s experience.
Ikelite Housing for Sony ZV-E10
Nauticam M16 USB-C Bulkhead
Canon RF 10–20mm f/4 L IS STM
OM System TG-7
Plan Your Adventure >