Reef ID Books has released a new book called Red Sea Marine Life. The photo guide by Andrey Ryanskiy covers the region from Aqaba and Eilat to Farasan Islands, as well as South Sudan and Eritrea. The book includes nearly 3,000 images of more than 2,100 species, including new fish, nudibranch, and other invertebrate species discovered by the author.
The new book is available as a cross-platform eBook, a paperback on Amazon and as an Apple iBook. Other books in the series include Nudibranchs of the Coral Triangle, Coral Reef Crustaceans from Red Sea to Papua, Reef Fishes of the Coral Triangle, and Starfishes and Other Echinoderms of the Tropical Indo-Pacific.
Red Sea Marine Life Book
Reef ID Books is delighted to announce the launching of the Red Sea Marine Life photo guide by Andrey Ryanskiy.
The book covers the region from Aqaba and Eilat to Farasan Islands, South Sudan, and Eritrea. Inside the Red Sea Marine Life book:
- 2900 full-color photographs of 2100+ species, including 810+ fish species, 250 corals, and relatives. Nearly 350 species of nudibranchs and sea slugs.
- New species of fish, nudibranchs, sea slugs, and other invertebrates were discovered by the author during the work of this book.
- Several well-known Western Pacific species have been recorded for the first time in the Red Sea.
- Live photos of hundreds of species have never before appeared in field guides or popular books.
- Red Sea Marine Life fills a gap in the general public’s understanding of Red Sea marine life in the two decades since the previous guides were published.
- This book provides its readers with basic information about biology and taxonomy, serving as a visual guide to their identification.
- Convenient pictorial guide will help readers navigate through the book.
The photo guide is available in different formats:
- As a cross-platform Ebook
- On Amazon as paperback (old-school readers)
- On the Apple store for iPad and iPhone devices (for frequent travelers)
It has an interactive menu with clickable previews and every picture can be viewed full-screen for a better reader’s experience.
Seacam Housing for Nikon Z9
Canon EOS R6 Mark II
Backscatter Mini Flash MF-2
Ikelite Housing for OM System OM-1
Plan Your Adventure >