Aquatica is proud to announce its latest addition, the housing for the fabulous Canon 1DS mark III, with 21.1 mega pixels this camera/housing combination will push the boundaries of underwater photography to another level. Machined from solid aluminum, treated and anodized to military specification, then painted with a robust weather and wear resistant finish, this addition to our already wide selection of housings will benefit from the same 300 ft. depth rating that set us apart from our competitors.
The 1DS Mk III housing has the same mounting bayonet that will accept our existing accessories as well as ports, including our tack sharp Megadome, Aqua View finder and remote control cord, it is therefore in a position to address every aspect of this demanding activity that is underwater photography.
- Bayonet Port: Positive bayonet mounting and locking leaves no doubt that your ports are secure in place and water tight. The bayonet system dome, macro ports and extension rings, offers the fastest access to lenses for rapid changing without having to remove the SLR from the housing. Allows use of lenses from a 15mm fisheye lens to a 180mm macro lens. Tele-converter port extensions are also available.
- Fingertip access to all camera menu controls include On-Off, Mode, bracket, Meter positioning, focus control and AE/AF lock as well as AF preferences. Access to all menu features include review, enlarge and delete, histogram and internal SLR preferences.
- Lens release lever for easy lens changing through the front port with camera installed.
- Built in remote control compatibility, no modification or special connectors to install.
- The most critical aspect of underwater SLR photography is the viewing system. The Aquatica 1DS Mk III uses a viewfinder that derives the biggest and the brightest image possible in full frame viewing to your eye. An accessory Aqua View Finder is also available giving the user unparallel viewing of the camera's viewfinder for sharp focusing and exact composition.
- Precision machined from a single aluminum block. It is fully anodized to military specifications and coated with robust wear resistant coating. All function labels are pad printing so they will not peel off or fade.
- Accurately balanced ergonomic design - all controls are within easy reach.
- Excellent underwater balance.
- Replaceable sacrificial anodes protect the housing from electrolysis.
The new housings are currently being field tested and will be shipping soon...
Ikelite Housing for Sony ZV-E10
Nauticam M16 USB-C Bulkhead
Canon RF 10–20mm f/4 L IS STM
OM System TG-7
Plan Your Adventure >