Aquatica Digital has been providing for both the recreational and professional diver high quality underwater photographic systems for over 25 years. Given their tremendous expertise in designing & manufacturing underwater photographic equipment, they are proud to introduce the new “HD WAVE”, their first High Definition Video Housing for the current Sony HDR-SR11/12 and the NEW Sony HDR-XR500V/520V HD camcorders.
Built with the same high quality solid aluminum construction as their digital SLR housings, no compromise was taken to create the New “HD WAVE” Video Housing. Keeping in mind total ergonomics and underwater balance, its compact design makes the unit extremely user friendly. Our engineers worked very hard on its design, giving a 30° viewing angle on the large side LCD viewfinder for optimal filming capabilities. Giving access to most all key camcorder functions, including the critical Manual White balance function; it will give users the ability to create the best possible HD video underwater.
Precision machined from a solid block of marine grade aluminum giving endless durability. Black anodized for corrosion protection and a final layer of tuff textured military grade polyurethane powder coat paint for the outmost durability in harsh sea water.
30°Angled Large 3.2” LCD Viewfinder
A first in the industry to implement this design for optimal viewing position & filming underwater.
Reliable all- Mechanical Controls
Ergonomically positioned controls for easy access to most all key camcorders functions, including touch screen Manual White Balance control.
- Marine grade solid aluminum
- Fully anodized with a hard coat of polyurethane paint
- All hardware is marine grade aluminum & stainless steel
- Record/ Standby
- Zoom Telephoto / Zoom Wide
- Home Button (touch screen access)
- Option Button (touch screen access)
- Tele Macro (touch screen access)
- White Balance One Push (touch screen access)
- Manual Control Knobs to access Focus, Exposure, AE Shift & WB Shift
- Smooth Slow-Motion Functionality (touch screen)
- Flip filter Arm with UR Pro blue water color correction filter
- Sensitive Hydrophone to capture clear underwater sound
- Water sensor alarm with blinking LED
- Bayonet Mounted Lens System
- 2 Auxiliary ports
- Standard dome port: Optically corrected to give 1:1 angle of view underwater
- Flat port: Best choice for macro work, allows full zoom through with diopters.
- Wide angle port: A good all around performance lens giving 70°FOV with full zoom through, & 90° FOV with macro adapter off the port, giving partial zooming.
- 7” D x 4.8” H x 9.5” W (14.5”with handles)
- 17.7cm D x 12.2cm H x 24cm W (37cm with handles)
- On land 7.5lbs (Kg) fully loaded w/camera battery and lens.
- In seawater slightly negative buoyancy
- 300 feet / 90 meters
Ikelite Housing for OM System OM-1
AOI Housing for Olympus OM-D E-M1 III
Plan Your Adventure >