November 2011 Photo Contest
DPG is very proud to announce the winners of our November Monthly Photo Contest! The theme for the month was “Cold Water” and the winner of the $150 cash prize is Allison Vitsky!
Allison’s striking image of a gapping sea lion captured the judge’s attention, and a slight motion blur gave the image more of an action feel.
Second place went to DPG contest regular Thomas Heckmann for a technically flawless wide-angle image taken in cold water. Richard Wylie took home third place with the silhouette of a leafy sea dragon.
Again, we would like to thank our judges who spend hours sifting through hundreds of images for each contest- DPG editors Matt Weiss and Joe Tepper, and contest champions Keri Wilk, Mark Fuller, Steve de Neef and Jeff De Guzman.
- June 2021Theme: Oceanic Discoveries
- June 2021Theme: Faces of the Sea
- June 2021Theme: Digital Ocean Photo Art
- June 2021Theme: Underwater Seascapes
- June 2021Theme: Above Water Seascapes
- June 2021Theme: The Ocean: Life & Livelihoods
- July 2020Theme: Share Our Air (Togetherness)
- July 2020Theme: Share Our Air (Divers)
- June 2020Theme: WOD2020: Digital Ocean Photo Art
Plan Your Adventure >