July 2013 Photo Contest
DPG is happy to announce the talented winners of our July monthly photo contest.
The theme for the July contest was “Red,” and the photographer who took the top prize is Alex Tyrell! Alex will receive a Video Pro5 from i-Divesite.
Alex drew the attention of the judges with his jaw dropping image of a coral grouper opening its mouth. Great moment captured, Alex!
Second place was awarded to Volker Lonz for his vibrant trumpet fish image, and Tammy Gibbs grabbed the third place spot with her shot of a pygmy seahorse.
As always, a big thank you to our all-star team of judges, who help sift through hundreds of images each month- DPG editors Matt Weiss, Joseph Tepper, and Lia Barrett, Keri Wilk, Jeff De Guzman, Steve De Neef, Tobias Friedrich and Mark Fuller. And much gratitude to i-Divesite for providing great prizes!
Congrats to the winners and all who entered—and here’s a reminder to submit your best "Shark" shots to the August monthly contest, open now! The deadline is August 31st at midnight.
- June 2021Theme: Oceanic Discoveries
- June 2021Theme: Faces of the Sea
- June 2021Theme: Digital Ocean Photo Art
- June 2021Theme: Underwater Seascapes
- June 2021Theme: Above Water Seascapes
- June 2021Theme: The Ocean: Life & Livelihoods
- July 2020Theme: Share Our Air (Togetherness)
- July 2020Theme: Share Our Air (Divers)
- June 2020Theme: WOD2020: Digital Ocean Photo Art
Plan Your Adventure >