January 2012 Photo Contest
“Over Unders” is the theme for the January 2012 Monthly Contest. Split shots are unique to underwater photography, and while they can be tricky, they are stunning when they come together.
Enter your best over under shots for the chance to win a very special prize and the glory that accompanies winning a DPG monthly contest. The prize for the January 2012 contest is a pair of Doug Sloss’ DVDs, “Photoshop CS4 and Lightroom 3 for the Underwater Photographer,” valued at $200!
Entering is easy: use our simple image uploading system to enter an image or select a picture from one of your existing DPG galleries. You can enter up to three images per contest; and best of all, it’s totally FREE! Click here for a full set of rules and guidelines.
The deadline for entering this month’s contest is January 31. So let’s see what you got!
More Information about the "Lightroom and Photoshop for the Underwater Photographer" Series:
Photoshop CS4 For the Underwater Photographer
Lightroom 3 For the Underwater Photographer
- September 2021Theme: DPG/Wetpixel Masters 2021
- July 2020Theme: Share Our Air (Togetherness)
- July 2020Theme: Share Our Air (Divers)
- June 2020Theme: WOD2020: Digital Ocean Photo Art
- June 2020Theme: WOD2020: Rejuvenation
- June 2020Theme: WOD2020: Youth
- June 2020Theme: WOD2020: Clean Our Ocean
- June 2020Theme: WOD2020: Human Interaction
- June 2020Theme: WOD2020: Above Water Seascapes
Plan Your Adventure >