January 2012 Photo Contest
“Over Unders” is the theme for the January 2012 Monthly Contest. Split shots are unique to underwater photography, and while they can be tricky, they are stunning when they come together.
Enter your best over under shots for the chance to win a very special prize and the glory that accompanies winning a DPG monthly contest. The prize for the January 2012 contest is a pair of Doug Sloss’ DVDs, “Photoshop CS4 and Lightroom 3 for the Underwater Photographer,” valued at $200!
Entering is easy: use our simple image uploading system to enter an image or select a picture from one of your existing DPG galleries. You can enter up to three images per contest; and best of all, it’s totally FREE! Click here for a full set of rules and guidelines.
The deadline for entering this month’s contest is January 31. So let’s see what you got!
More Information about the "Lightroom and Photoshop for the Underwater Photographer" Series:
Photoshop CS4 For the Underwater Photographer
Lightroom 3 For the Underwater Photographer
- June 2021Theme: Oceanic Discoveries
- June 2021Theme: Faces of the Sea
- June 2021Theme: Digital Ocean Photo Art
- June 2021Theme: Underwater Seascapes
- June 2021Theme: Above Water Seascapes
- June 2021Theme: The Ocean: Life & Livelihoods
- July 2020Theme: Share Our Air (Togetherness)
- July 2020Theme: Share Our Air (Divers)
- June 2020Theme: WOD2020: Digital Ocean Photo Art
Plan Your Adventure >