December 2011 Photo Contest
DPG is very proud to announce the winners of our December monthly contest! The theme for the December contest was “Creative Editing” and the winner of $150 is Thomas Heckmann.
Thomas wow-ed the judges with his creative and humorous depiction of a school of fish-turned shark taking a bite at a diver. He also took home third place with his transformation of a Dugong into an underwater elephant.
Stephen Holinsky captured second place by turning a regular moray eel into a true honeycomb eel with a little creative editing.
As always, a big round of applause to our contest judges, without whom this contest couldn’t exist—DPG editors Matt Weiss and Joseph Tepper, along with multi award-winning photographers Steve de Neef, Keri Wilk, Mark Fuller and Jeff de Guzman.
- June 2021Theme: Oceanic Discoveries
- June 2021Theme: Faces of the Sea
- June 2021Theme: Digital Ocean Photo Art
- June 2021Theme: Underwater Seascapes
- June 2021Theme: Above Water Seascapes
- June 2021Theme: The Ocean: Life & Livelihoods
- July 2020Theme: Share Our Air (Togetherness)
- July 2020Theme: Share Our Air (Divers)
- June 2020Theme: WOD2020: Digital Ocean Photo Art
Plan Your Adventure >