- Komodo’s Horseshoe BayKerri Bingham and Hergen Spalink head to a Komodo Island icon
- The Wakatobi WayImran Ahmad enters photographic nirvana in Wakatobi
- South Florida's National Parks: Biscayne and Dry TortugasNaomi Blinick discovers lush coral gardens and historic shipwrecks
- Off the Map in YapJoe Tepper goes in search of “big fish stories” in Micronesia
- Alluring Anilao – Paragon of the PhilippinesDaniel Norwood soaks in Anilao's best underwater photo opportunities
- Destination: Marshall IslandsBrandi Mueller discovers an off-the-map underwater photo gem
- Cabo Pulmo: Diving's Best Kept SecretMatt Weiss and Christian Vizl unearth Mexico's rough diamond
- Photographing the Whale Sharks of Isla MujeresDaniel Norwood photographs the world's biggest fish in Mexico
- Cenotes: Photographing the Light (and Dark) SideTips for shooting in nature’s underwater photography studio
- Secret Palau – Beyond Blue CornerJoe Tepper explores the hidden underwater photo gems of Palau
- An Underwater Photographer's Guide to CroatiaLearn about this hidden European dive gem
- The Good Life – Remote Underwater Photography in LuxuryDPG Editors discover underwater photography in style on the Arenui
- Going Wide at WakatobiWalt Stearns shares wide-angle magic of this Indonesian destination
- Underwater Photographer's Guide to Dumaguete, PhilippinesDan Norwood dishes on this macro hotspot
Useful information and inside tips for traveling underwater photographers and videographers. Become a savvy traveler.
Every dive destination has its unique flora, fauna and associated photo opportunities. The DPG team reports on the specific photo opportunities and how to maximize your productivity at each destination.
Detailed reports about some of the best underwater photography destinations by accomplished photographers
Between them, the Aggressor and Dancer Fleets boast the largest collection of liveaboards in the world, visiting some of the best underwater photography destinations.
We bring you the world's best dive sites for underwater photography. From Darwin's Arch to Blue Corner and everything in between, you'll recognize the name, but we will show you what you need to know to get the best shots.
Plan Your Adventure >