- Sailing with Sirens: Pristine PalauDaniel Norwood takes on Palau’s sharks, turtles and big fish schools
- An Underwater Photographer’s Guide to St. LuciaHow to capture the marine life of St. Lucia’s best dive spots
- Diving Indonesia’s South Forgotten Islands with the ArenuiJoanna Lentini goes to remote Indonesia for an adventure of a lifetime
- Portuguese Pelagics: Photographing the Sharks and Rays of the AzoresDaniel Norwood heads to the Azores in search of the big stuff
- An Underwater Photographer’s Guide to CaliforniaCome to the Golden State to capture an array of photographic subjects
- Wakatobi with the Pelagian: Magical Mystery TourWalt Stearns focuses on the small stuff in the waters of Wakatobi
- Treasures and Luxuries: Diving Bunaken National Park with Siladen ResortAlex Lindbloom chases the photo opportunities at Bunaken National Park
- An Underwater Photographer’s Guide to Raja AmpatEverything you need to know about capturing Indonesia’s crown jewel
- Iconic Dive Site: Darwin’s ArchLearn why this Galápagos dive is one of the world’s best
- Los Jardines de la Reina: Face to Face with Cuba’s Crocs and SharksLia Barrett ventures to Cuba’s far-flung Gardens of the Queen
Useful information and inside tips for traveling underwater photographers and videographers. Become a savvy traveler.
Every dive destination has its unique flora, fauna and associated photo opportunities. The DPG team reports on the specific photo opportunities and how to maximize your productivity at each destination.
Detailed reports about some of the best underwater photography destinations by accomplished photographers
Between them, the Aggressor and Dancer Fleets boast the largest collection of liveaboards in the world, visiting some of the best underwater photography destinations.
We bring you the world's best dive sites for underwater photography. From Darwin's Arch to Blue Corner and everything in between, you'll recognize the name, but we will show you what you need to know to get the best shots.
Plan Your Adventure >