Seacam has introduced a compact housing for the Sony a7 III full-frame mirrorless camera. Depth-rated to 80 metres (260 feet) and milled from a light metal alloy that is hardened and anodized, the housing features a titanium fastening system and is compatible with the company’s interchangeable viewfinder system.
Strobes can be connected via standard N5 or S6 sockets, while connections for HDMI output and vacuum system are optional.
Contact your local dealer for pricing.
SEACAM compact SONY A7 III
- The SEACAM compact housing for the Sony A7 III sets new standards in design and ergonomics. Due to the special construction, the mounting of the camera is especially easy.
- The housing is milled out of a saltwater-proof light metal alloy twice hardened and high-value anodized.
- Special longevity is achieved through use of materials of only the best quality: stainless steel, anodized aluminum, premium synthetics as well as Helicoil threads.
- Double sealing with seamless, high-quality precision O-rings protects all shafts and press buttons. The main O-ring is of a particularly strong dimension.
- The titanium SAFETY LOCK fastening system safely secures both housing shells.
- Our interchangeable viewfinder system includes 4 different viewfinders and can be exchanged without any tool.
- The easy mounting system and the double O-ring sealing particularly secures the SEACAM front port connection with its bayonet thread.
- Turning knobs and control levers: Main switch, shutter release for still and video, front and rear dial, manual focus or zoom, lens release AF-on, mode selection gear, MOVIE, AEL, C1.
- Push buttons: Center button, menu, C3, shutter mode gear, FN, play, delete.
- Clearly laid out LCD color monitor window.
- 2 flash sockets N5 or S6, 2 flash arm tees 25mm, tripod thread 3/8", M8 thread on the housing roof, 2 removable handles and optic-acoustical water alarm
- HDMI socket and Vacuum Test optional
- Spare O-ring set, lubricant, hex-wrench set and locking strap in neoprene bag; protection caps and instruction manual.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 250 x 160 x 120 mm excluding port, viewfinder and handles.
- Weight: 1810g excluding port and viewfinder, neutral underwater depending on port and viewfinder.
- Operation depth: –80m
In order to see what you are shooting, SEACAM silver housings are available with different viewfinders. Even looking through the diving mask, special optics display a clear viewfinder image up to three times the normal size and makes image composition significantly easier for you.
SEACAM viewfinders can all be removed very quickly for transport and can be exchanged without the need of tools.
A variety of lenses is indispensable for ambitious photography. The gauge and the interface for perfect images is the front glass. The SEACAM front port system has been valued as benchmark for uncompromised image display quality for years.
The first class system is extremely diverse. Precise flat ports and perfectly adapted dome ports for wide angle lenses retain their brilliance underwater just like the super wide angle and fisheye lenses.
Fantasea FG7X II
Ikelite Housing for Nikon D500
I-DiveSite Venom 35s
Plan Your Adventure >