Italian company NiMAR has announced a new LED flash trigger for use with its range of underwater housings. The device, which connects to the camera via the hotshoe and draws very little power, uses LEDs and can trigger strobes very rapidly unlike a pop-up flash, which is limited by the recycle time.
The flash trigger is the same as that found in NiMAR’s recently released housing for the Nikon Z6 and Z7, and the company has confirmed that it is compatible with all of its other housings.
Available now, the new flash trigger is priced at $110 (€99).
NiMAR Sync led flash trigger is now available!
Item Code: TRIGGER
UPC Code: 810075025804
The sync flash trigger (fully manual) is a self powered device that use very energy efficient LED.
It allows you to trigger an external strobe using its own source of light rather than utilizing a camera flash or an electrical signal.
BENEFITS OF FLASH TRIGGER
- Use less camera battery power than a pop-up flash
- Do not require an electrical bulkhead
- Allow the use of light-weight fiber optic cables
- Can trigger as rapidly as the camera can shoot – even incontinuous
- Prevent additional o-ring maintenance required by electrical sync cords
IN THE BOX
- Led Flash Trigger unit
- Clear Bulkhead
- Double hole rubber bush for optical fiber
Retail Price Euro 99 (USD 110)
Fantasea FG7X II
Ikelite Housing for Nikon D500
I-DiveSite Venom 35s
Plan Your Adventure >