Italian underwater housing maker NiMAR has released the first of a new line of housings for mirrorless cameras—MPEOSR for the new Canon EOS R. The “M-PRO” housing follows a similar design philosophy to that employed in its recent professional line of housings for DSLRs.
Built from acetal resin and aluminum alloy, and depth-rated to 328 feet, the housing features integrated adjustable handles, luminescent buttons, and dual snap locking latches. There’s also a vacuum port, built-in moisture alarm, and M14 and M16 accessory ports. Strobes can be connected via the dual fiber-optic ports, or alternatively via the integrated synchro flash trigger. Compatibility with a wide range of lenses is available through NiMAR’s NIM-108M port system.
Shipping now, the MPEOSR housing retails for €1,490.
Nimar M-PRO Camera Housing for Canon EOS R
A few months after the launch of the “PRO” line of underwater housings dedicated to high-end Reflex cameras, NiMAR is pleased to announce a new line of housings dedicated to mirrorless cameras.
NiMAR has chosen, for the new M-PRO housing, to dress the brand new full-frame mirrorless Canon EOS R.
The eye-catching design and small size make this new housing more compact, handy and balanced.
MPEOSR is also enriched with a new synchro flash trigger and the possibility of choosing between a manual vacuum system (pre-dive) or, alternatively, an electronic system.
SKU: MPEOSR - UPC: 0810075025019
RETAIL PRICE: Euro 1.490
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
- Depth Rating: 328’(100m)
- Construction Material: Acetal Resin and Aluminum Alloy
- Mechanical Controls w/Complete Access to All Camera Controls
- Interchangeable Lens Port System NIM-108M mount
- Syncro Flash Trigger integrated
- Dual Fiber Optical Direct Plug-In
- M14 Accessory Port (PL0290 - Sync Cable Bulkhead Optional)
- M16 Accessory Port (HDMI Bulkhead Optional)
- Vacuum Port (Pre-Dive Manual Vacuum System / Electronic system Optional)
- Ergonomic Design with Alum. Handles Brackets and 1”(25mm) ball mounts for lighting arms
- Viewfinder: Enhanced 180° viewfinders Optional
- Moisture Alarm
- Snap Locking Latches
- Luminescent Buttons
- Tripod Mounting Point
The front bayonet mount grants the installation of portholes and domes so as to use the most suitable lenses for underwater photography/video shooting.
See Port Chart NIM-108M (PDF) for more details on choosing the correct extension and port.
- Overall dimensions: 350mm(13.7”) x 170mm(6.7”) x 150mm(5.9”) (W x H x D)
- Weight: 2.3kg (5lb)
IN THE BOX WITH THE HOUSING
- Alum. handles bracket with inox screws
- Spare main seal
- Bayonet protective cap
- Soft Bag Backpack
- Silicon grease
- Silica gel bag
- Test certificate and warranty
- Usb Card (Tutorial Videos)
Fantasea FG7X II
Ikelite Housing for Nikon D500
I-DiveSite Venom 35s
Plan Your Adventure >