NiMAR has released their underwater housing for the Panasonic Lumix G95, which is also known as the G91 and G90 outside the US. Released just over a year ago, the G95 is a Micro Four Thirds camera boasting a 20MP sensor that can record 4K/30p and up to 1080/120p video.
The Italian company’s housing for the G95 features a white polycarbonate body with a transparent back for a full view of the camera and O-ring, plus an integrated left-hand grip with the option to add a right-hand grip. Mechanical levers and buttons offer full control over the camera’s main functions, and a vacuum leak detector is included.
The supplied LED flash trigger, which attaches to the camera’s hot shoe, provides strobe connectivity via dual fiber-optic ports. If you want to trigger strobes via electrical sync cords, you have the option of having a 5-pin connector (with hot shoe) installed.
The housing is shipping now and retails for €1,395.
NIG90: New Underwater Housing for Panasonic DC-G90 - G91 - G95
- Depth Rating: 197ft (60m)
- Body made of high impact resistant technopolymer.
- The back cover is transparent giving you full view of the camera, the monitor and the waterproof seal.
- This visibility allows you to check that the cover is well sealed at all times
- Mechanical command switches: Click here
- Accepts optional, interchangeable bayonet-mount ports NIM-108 for a broad array of wide-angle, fisheye, macro, and zoom lenses
- Vacuum Leak Detector - more info
- Led Flash Trigger - more info
- 4 Aisi 316 S/S fasteners with clip catch
- Buoyancy: Slightly positive, actual buoyancy may vary depending on choice of lens and port
- Second removable side grip handle optional
- Overall dimensions without side handle: L. 22cm(8.66") H.17cm(6.7") D.13cm(5.1")
- Weight with side handle: 1.70kg(3,7lbs)
IN THE BOX WITH THE HOUSING
- Removable side grip handle with inox screws
- Sync led flash trigger
- Hand vacuum pump
- Spare main Seal
- Housing body cap
- Silicon grease
- Camera attachment screw
- Silica gel bags
- Quick start guide
THIS HOUSING REQUIRES THE ADDITION OF A COMPATIBLE LENS PORT SYSTEM FOR WATERPROOF OPERATION
Fantasea FG7X II
Ikelite Housing for Nikon D500
I-DiveSite Venom 35s
Plan Your Adventure >