Shortly after releasing their housing for the Canon EOS R, Italian company NiMAR has unveiled their underwater housing for the Nikon Z6 and Z7. The full-frame mirrorless cameras are the same externally but have different internal specs: The Z7 is optimized for stills and has a 45.7MP sensor, while the Z6 is 24.5MP and has better quality video on offer.
Depth-rated to 328 feet, the MPZ7 housing is constructed using acetal resin and aluminum alloy, and features integrated adjustable handles, triple snap locking latches, and luminescent buttons. Peace of mind is catered to with the built-in moisture alarm and vacuum port for optional vacuum systems.
The housing boasts an integrated LED flash trigger, which attaches to the camera’s hot shoe, providing strobe connectivity via dual fiber-optic ports. Compatibility with a wide range of lenses is available through NiMAR’s NIM-108 port system.
Shipping now, the MPZ7 housing retails for €1,490.
MPZ7 - PRO Underwater Camera housing for Nikon Z6-Z7
SKU: MPZ7 - UPC: 0810075025019
RETAIL PRICE: Euro 1.490
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
- Depth Rating: 328' (100m)
- Construction Material: Acetal Resin and Aluminum Alloy
- Mechanical Controls w/Complete Access to All Camera Controls
- Interchangeable Lens Port System NIM-108 (pdf) mount
- Syncro Flash Trigger integrated
- Dual Fiber Optical Direct Plug-In
- M14 Accessory Port (PL0290 - Sync Cable Bulkhead Optional)
- M16 Accessory Port (HDMI Bulkhead Optional)
- Vacuum Port - Vacuum Systems Optional
- Ergonomic Design with Alum. Handles Brackets and 1"(25mm) ball mounts for lighting arms
- Viewfinder: Enhanced 180° viewfinders Optional
- Moisture Alarm
- Snap Locking Latches
- Luminescent Buttons
- Tripod Mounting Point
The front bayonet mount grants the installation of portholes and domes so as to use the most suitable lenses for underwater photography/video shooting.
See Port Chart NIM-108 (pdf) for more details on choosing the correct extension and port.
- Overall dimensions: 350mm(13.7") x 170mm(6.7") x 150mm(5.9") (W x H x D)
- Weight: 2.3kg (5lb)
IN THE BOX WITH THE HOUSING
- Alum. handles bracket with inox screws
- Spare main seal
- Bayonet protective cap
- Soft Bag Backpack
- Silicon grease
- Silica gel bag
- Test certificate and warranty
Fantasea FG7X II
Ikelite Housing for Nikon D500
I-DiveSite Venom 35s
Plan Your Adventure >