Our friend (and author DPG's guide to Underwater Camera Maintenance), professional photographer Jeff Mullins, has just updated us that he has created new models of his Underwater Leak Detectors. If you don't have a leak detector in your housing, the Underwater Leak Detector models are simple, cheap, effective, and fit in many popular housings. I think it's pretty self evident why a leak detector is an important housing accessory. More information on their website, and full press release below.
Underwater Leak Detector manufacturer Jeff Mullins has recently released a batch of new models of his electronic housing Leak Detector's. The new range includes many popular new models of both compact and dSLR camera housings for Canon, Nikon, Olympus and Sanyo camera's.
Among the latest popular camera housing releases are Leak Detector's for:
- Olympus PT-E01 Housing for the Olympus PEN E-PL1 dSLR.
- Olympus PT-E05 & PT-E06 for Olympus E520 & E620 dSLR.
- Nimar – All Canon, Nikon & Olympus dSLR Housings.
- Patima – Canon G9, G10, G11, G12 and Nikon D90 Housings.
- Ikelite – All Ultra-Compact Housings and all latest DSLR Housings.
- Epoque – All Canon dSLR Housings & EHS1000 Video Housing for the Sanyo Xacti range.
- Canon – All 'G' series Camera's WP-DC21, WP-DC28 & WP-DC34 for G9/G10/G11/G12.
The Underwater Camera Housings Leak Detector is an electronic device that has been designed to serve as a warning in case of a leak or excess moisture inside underwater camera housings. The unit warns the user with a flashing ultra-bright LED (Light Emitting Diode), that is visible from the outside of the housing and it is very easy to self-install in most housing. It comes complete with full-precise instructions for the photographer to install in a few minutes, as absolutely no tools are required for installation.
Cost for all models is US$25 plus postage.
See www.UWleakdetector.com for details or e-mail Jeff at: email@example.com
Fantasea FG7X II
Ikelite Housing for Nikon D500
I-DiveSite Venom 35s
Plan Your Adventure >