Are you looking to get more involved in the underwater photography industry and join a fun group of passionate underwater photographers - consider joining our editorial team!
Ideally we are looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about underwater photography: It's your favorite hobby and you can't get enough of it. If you could be taking photographs underwater right now, you would be.
- Has some understanding of the industry: You know the major brands, follow the current trends, and are interested in learning more and sharing it with others.
- Loves photography news: New product announcements get you excited and you find yourself constantly checking tech blogs and photo websites. Some people might call it a problem, at DPG we call it normal.
- Has good writing skills: You are capable of short blog like writing similar to the news you see on DPG or your favorite blogs.
- Can commit to around 5-8 hours a week to the job: Some weeks are very quiet while others, mainly during the big dive and photography expos, can be quite busy.
Would like to be exposed to the underwater photography community and industry, and part of a fun and exciting team: We are a young, laid back group of underwater photographers that are part of DPG because we love underwater photography. If you are looking to further engross yourself in the world of underwater photography, consider joining the team!
If you are interested please send an email to Matt@DivePhotoGuide.com, with a short, informal introduction and how much time you would have to help. Please make sure to indicate where you live, how much time you can commit to DPG and, if you have one, a link to your DPG gallery with your photos.
Fantasea FG7X II
Ikelite Housing for Nikon D500
I-DiveSite Venom 35s
SeaLife Micro 2.0 WiFi 64GB
Plan Your Adventure >