Hugyfot is now shipping its Vision housing for the latest iteration of the Sony RX100 series—the Mark VI. This follows the similar Vision housing for the RX100 IV/V that was announced in the middle of last year. The distinguishing feature of the Mark VI is its 24–200mm (f/2.8–4.5) lens as opposed to the 24–70mm (f/1.8–2.8) lens on the previous models in the RX100 line.
Like the Mark IV/V housing, the new housing for the Mark VI is milled from seawater-resistant aluminum, black anodized and Teflon coated. Similarly, it features a rotary quick-closing mechanism, dual O-ring seals, integrated aluminum handles with standard one-inch ball mounts, a standard M67 thread, and a depth rating of 650 feet (200 meters).
However, not one but two versions of the Mark VI housing are available: One has an integrated seven-inch HDMI monitor with removable sun hood plus two power banks (8-hour battery life)—as found in the Mark IV/V housing—while the other has buttons and knobs for full access to camera controls plus one power bank (6-hour battery life). In the latter configuration, a large window allows the user to view the camera’s LCD for composing shots.
Available to order now, the Hugyfot Vision housing costs €1,945 for the monitor version and €1,420 for the button/knobs version.
The Vision Sony RX100 housing is the most versatile Sony RX100 housing system ever. In order to get the best out of your Sony RX100 VI, Hugyfot engineers developed this rugged, yet extremely versatile housing. Installing the Sony RX100 VI only takes seconds thanks to the plug and play wiring system and the rotary secure lock mechanism.
The housing comes in 2 different configurations:
- back equipped with a 7" HDMI monitor and 2 Lithium power banks that generate a 8 hour battery life
- back equipped with push buttons and rotary controls to have full access of camera functionality and 1 Lithium power bank that generates a 6 hour battery life
The Vision Sony RX100 housing comes standard the Hugyfot multi-functional wing and rigid aluminium handles with 1" mount balls. Machined out of solid aluminium, it is pressure rated to 200m.
Vision Hero housing specifications:
- Housing milled out of sea water resistant aluminium.
- Black anodized and Teflon coated.
- Ergonomic shutter release and lens zoom control.
- Small front window for internal battery status indicator.
- Rotary secure lock mechanism.
- Rigid aluminium handles with 1” arm balls.
- Multi-purpose wing.
- Depth rating 200m.
- 7” HDMI monitor (depends on chosen configuration).
- Push buttons for screen adjustment.
- Large removable sun hood.
- Plug and play installation of Sony RX100 camera.
- Pre-wired USB & HDMI system (depends on chosen configuration).
- 1 or 2 Power Packs (6 to 8h battery life) (depends on chosen configuration).
- Dual O-ring sealing system.
- Color (anodized): black
- Pressure rated: 200m
- Length: 330mm
- Width: 240mm (with sun hood)
- Height: 180mm
- Weight on land (power banks incl.): 3.800gr
- Weight in water (camera & power banks incl.): +800gr (positive, to be compensated with weight of video lighting system or ballast supplied)
Fantasea FG7X II
Ikelite Housing for Nikon D500
I-DiveSite Venom 35s
Plan Your Adventure >