Lembeh Resort and Critters@Lembeh Resort have released details for the 8th Annual Capturing Critters workshop. The event is slated to take place January 11–20 in 2020 and offers participants the chance to improve their photography in the world’s best muck diving destination.
DPG Editor Joe Tepper will co-host the workshop along with fellow professional shooters Todd Winner and Saeed Rashid. As well, guests will have access to Lembeh Resort’s full-time photo pro, Frederic Juneau. In-house marine biologists Dimpy Jacobs and Agustian Peloa will lend their expertise to identify rare critters and amazing behaviors.
“No matter what level of photographer or videographer you are, you’ll learn how to take your underwater imaging to the next level,” reads a statement from Lembeh Resort. Here’s what’s included in the 10-day photo workshop:
- 9 nights in a Luxury Cottage
- 22 guided boat dives
- “Workshop Member Time” (one-on-one) with the pros: maximize your learning curve before, between or after your dives. Master the techniques presented or sort out your processing woes
- Daily seminars by our professional presenters on a wide range of customized topics followed by practical in-water application
- Unlimited guided house reef dives (subject to guide availability, 8am to 5pm)
- 3:1 diver to guide ratio
- Unsurpassed dive guide attention and superlative resort service to compliment the entire event
- Nitrox for all dives
- Daily fruit basket & cookies in room
- Complimentary 30 minute spa treatment
- Complimentary Lembeh Resort welcome cocktail
- All meals & snacks, brewed coffee, tea, drinking water
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Free WiFi
Spots for the Capturing Critters 2020 workshop are now open starting at a cost of $3,650 per person (double occupancy). Visit the Lembeh Resort website for more information.
Fantasea FG7X II
Ikelite Housing for Nikon D500
I-DiveSite Venom 35s