Ah, remember the days when you didn’t have to worry about baggage limits? You could bring as many fish ID books as you wanted on an underwater photography journey—today, not so much.
With that in mind, New World Publications has released 8 of their popular Reef ID books as downloadable PDFs. The e-books can be viewed in Adobe Digital Editions on Mac OS, Windows, Android or Mac iOS. Each edition is individually priced at $35:
- Reef Fish Identification 4th Edition: Florida Caribbean Bahamas
- Reef Creature Identification 3rd Edition: Florida Caribbean Bahamas
- Reef Coral Identification 3rd Edition: Florida Caribbean Bahamas
- Reef Fish Identification 2nd Edition: Tropical Pacific
- Reef Creature Identification: Tropical Pacific
- Reef Fish Identification 2nd Edition: Galapagos
- Coastal Fish Identification 2nd Edition: California to Alaska
- Reef Fish Identification Edition: Baja to Panama
If you really want to be the know-it-all on your next trip, you can purchase the three Florida, Caribbean, and Bahamas books in a bundle for just $90. More information and purchases are available through the Fish ID website.
Fantasea FG7X II
Ikelite Housing for Nikon D500
I-DiveSite Venom 35s
Plan Your Adventure >