September 2013 Photo Contest
More about the Fantasea G15 Housing:
The FG15 is Fantasea Line’s stylish waterproof housing for the popular Canon Powershot G15.
The FG15 Housing meets the same high and professional standards of function, style and durability, as featured in the other popular Fantasea F series Housings (FP7000 and FP7100).
The FG15 Housing is ergonomically designed, fully functional and features easy-to-use, clearly labeled controls. This shock resistant housing protects your G15 camera from all damaging elements including water, sand, dust, snow, ice and pollutants.
The FG15 has been successfully depth tested to 80 meters (240 ft.) and is certified to a maximum depth of 60 meters (200 ft.), which is well beyond the 40 meter (130 ft.) dive limit of most compact housings.
The FG15 Housing is compatible with the complete FG15 dedicated accessory line, including wide angle and macro lenses. Additional accessories include a variety of color correction filters, video lights and slave flashes, which enable photographers to further enhance the quality of their images and videos.
FG15 Housing Feature Highlights:
- Depth rated to 60m/200 feet
- Ergonomic design
- Full access to all camera controls & functions with clearly marked controls
- Shock resistant
- Double O-ring seal
- Special mount for lighting accessories
- Removable double fiber optic cable connection
- Removable flash diffuser
- Easy and secure installation of camera
- Removable anti-glare hood for the LCD screen
- Optional leak detector for increased confidence
- Dedicated video control button for easy video filming in any shooting mode
- Compatible with a wide range of underwater photo accessories
- Manufacturer's warranty included
- June 2020Theme: WOD2020: Digital Ocean Photo Art
- June 2020Theme: WOD2020: Rejuvenation
- June 2020Theme: WOD2020: Youth
- June 2020Theme: WOD2020: Clean Our Ocean
- June 2020Theme: WOD2020: Human Interaction
- June 2020Theme: WOD2020: Above Water Seascapes
- June 2020Theme: WOD2020: Underwater Life
- June 2020Theme: WOD2020: Underwater Seascapes
- June 2020Theme: WOD2020: Science in Action
Plan Your Adventure >