September 2011 Photo Contest
DPG is very proud to announce the winners for our September Monthly Photo Contest! The theme for last month was “Fresh Water” and the winner of the $150 cash prize is Becky Kagan.
Becky captured the judges’ attention with the stunning image of a diver descending into a fresh water spring. The judges were impressed with the striking color in the image, as well as the composition including trees just above the water.
Second place went to Thomas Heckmann for his unique image of a manatee grabbing hold of a rope. David Salvatori continues his presence in the DPG monthly photo contest series with a split shot of a snorkeler under a waterfall.
Once again, a gracious thank you to our judges for their time and commitment to choosing the best photos- DPG Editors Matt Weiss and Joseph Tepper, along with award-winning photographers Keri Wilk, Mark Fuller, Steve De Neef, and Jeff De Guzman.
- July 2017Theme: Pink
- August 2014Theme: Nudibranchs
- July 2014Theme: Sharks
- April 2014Theme: Coral Reefs
- March 2014Theme: Syngnathidae (Seahorses, Pipefish, and Seadragons)
- February 2014Theme: Your Favorite Shot
- January 2014Theme: Wrecks and Artificial Reefs
- December 2013Theme: Jellyfish
- November 2013Theme: Humans and Divers
Plan Your Adventure >