September 2011 Photo Contest
DPG is very proud to announce the winners for our September Monthly Photo Contest! The theme for last month was “Fresh Water” and the winner of the $150 cash prize is Becky Kagan.
Becky captured the judges’ attention with the stunning image of a diver descending into a fresh water spring. The judges were impressed with the striking color in the image, as well as the composition including trees just above the water.
Second place went to Thomas Heckmann for his unique image of a manatee grabbing hold of a rope. David Salvatori continues his presence in the DPG monthly photo contest series with a split shot of a snorkeler under a waterfall.
Once again, a gracious thank you to our judges for their time and commitment to choosing the best photos- DPG Editors Matt Weiss and Joseph Tepper, along with award-winning photographers Keri Wilk, Mark Fuller, Steve De Neef, and Jeff De Guzman.
- April 2021Theme: World Oceans Day Photo Competition
- July 2020Theme: Share Our Air (Togetherness)
- July 2020Theme: Share Our Air (Divers)
- June 2020Theme: WOD2020: Digital Ocean Photo Art
- June 2020Theme: WOD2020: Rejuvenation
- June 2020Theme: WOD2020: Youth
- June 2020Theme: WOD2020: Clean Our Ocean
- June 2020Theme: WOD2020: Human Interaction
- June 2020Theme: WOD2020: Above Water Seascapes
Plan Your Adventure >