January 2012 Photo Contest
“Over Unders” is the theme for the January 2012 Monthly Contest. Split shots are unique to underwater photography, and while they can be tricky, they are stunning when they come together.
Enter your best over under shots for the chance to win a very special prize and the glory that accompanies winning a DPG monthly contest. The prize for the January 2012 contest is a pair of Doug Sloss’ DVDs, “Photoshop CS4 and Lightroom 3 for the Underwater Photographer,” valued at $200!
Entering is easy: use our simple image uploading system to enter an image or select a picture from one of your existing DPG galleries. You can enter up to three images per contest; and best of all, it’s totally FREE! Click here for a full set of rules and guidelines.
The deadline for entering this month’s contest is January 31. So let’s see what you got!
More Information about the "Lightroom and Photoshop for the Underwater Photographer" Series:
Photoshop CS4 For the Underwater Photographer
Lightroom 3 For the Underwater Photographer
- June 2019Theme: Third Think Pink
- May 2019Theme: Gender and Oceans
- May 2019Theme: Clean Our Ocean
- May 2019Theme: Underwater Seascapes
- May 2019Theme: Underwater Life
- May 2019Theme: Above Water Seascapes
- May 2019Theme: Making a Difference
- May 2019Theme: Youth
- July 2018Theme: Pink (Wide Angle)
Plan Your Adventure >